2008年8月21日木曜日

EAP on 20th in August

Hello!!this is Saki writing.



Today, In Jessica's class, we had new teacher. Her name was Kara, and she was so beautiful and smart lady. I learnt how to pronaunce, inntonate, change volumes effectively from her.
I guess it is so important in making a impressive presentation.

In Ron's class, we revised our buisiness plan to complete it.
and we also practiced doing our presentation.

In the afternoon class, we tackled making power point slides and manuscript that we will use in our presentation.
30 of us tried so hard to make it better.

I just can't believe that I have only 3 more days in America.
I don't want to leave here because I came to love St. Louis.

1 件のコメント:

takosak さんのコメント...

Hi Saki-san!

You are lucky to have a different teacher in Jessica's class. Looks like you have been working so hard to make the wonderful presentation. Have a safe trip back to trip!

Takashi Kosaka